Sunday 15 March 2009

Sharing Inspiration

On my Twitter today a fellow tweep mentioned they were preparing to plan an art unit. This launched me into thinking about all the visual art resources that I have sitting on my computer in need of sharing. Many of you may already remember from my "7 things meme" my passion for art education, so I beavered away to create a new page on my wiki to inspire teachers of possible art lessons that can be viewed here. I quickly got some great feedback from my friends and hope that if you like what you see then you will post a comment here for me.

I'm also pleased to mention that my Te Reo Maori digital learning centre resource (that I blogged about earlier) was featured in a national ICT PD newsletter, so hopefully the use of this resource will become more widely known through this special promotion.

No comments: